Final Presentation Outcome
- Addressing the urban dimension in architecture, dealing with high complex situations, regarding the scale and nature of the intervention.
- Developing Urban proposals with the potential of reconfiguring the qualities of the city beyond the limits of the intervention.
- Integrating the architectural, landscape and infrastructural dimension.
- Exercising tools to design large scale architecture with a high level of complexity
- Conceiving and dealing simoultaneously with different architectural scales from the programmer and design dimension to the ability of architecture to reconfigure the cityscape.
- Including mobility and the incidence of infrastructures in the configuration of the space.
- Carles Crosas, Vice-Dean ETSABarcelona
- Manuel Bailo, Professor University of Virgina, EAReus
- Marta Bayona, Professor ETSAB
- Quim Rosell, Professor ETSAB
- Teresa Tourvas, Professor University of Nicosia